COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Alabama volleyball fell in straight sets to Texas A&M Friday night on the road by set scores of 20-25, 15-25 and 18-25.
Alabama (10-13, 0-12 SEC) was held to a .028 while Texas A&M (15-7, 7-5 SEC) hit .291 as a team. Kendyl Reaugh led the team with eight kills, moving to 954 for her career with six matches remaining this season. Reaugh was one of two players with double-digit digs, finishing with 10 while Victoria Schmer led the team with 12.
- With eight kills, Kendyl Reaugh now has 954 for her career with six matches remaining
- Set 1: Texas A&M 25, Alabama 20
- Set 2: Texas A&M 25, Alabama 15
- Set 3: Texas A&M 25, Alabama 18
Up Next: at LSU
- Sunday, Nov. 5 – Baton Rouge, La. – 1 p.m. CT