THE FLATS – To continue its celebration of women in sports, Georgia Tech athletics will host a Fall Girls and Women in Sports Fan Day Experience on Sept. 15 ahead of the Georgia Tech vs. Georgia volleyball match presented by Delta in McCamish Pavilion.
The fan day experience will begin at 6 p.m. on the concourse of McCamish Pavilion. A ticket to the volleyball match is required for entry. The Yellow Jackets will hold first serve at 7 p.m. against Georgia in their home opener.
Several initiatives will be incorporated to the match day experience, including:
- Opportunity to interact with student-athletes from several Georgia Tech women’s teams: basketball, cross country, softball, spirit, swimming and diving, tennis and track and field;
- Autograph sessions with custom event posters;
- Giveaway provided by Delta featuring 1,000 “Point Tech” t-shirts;
- Georgia Tech student giveaway featuring 200 gold adidas “Point Tech” t-shirts (Buzz Card must be provided);
- Poms and THWg rally towels for all fans;
- T-shirt tosses in-match featuring Georgia Tech women’s teams.
Parking will be available in the Family Housing Deck located on 10th Street. Single match tickets are available for $10 for adults and $5 for youth (ages 3-18) and senior citizens.
The Alexander-Tharpe Fund is the fundraising arm of Georgia Tech athletics, providing scholarship, operations and facilities support for Georgia Tech’s 400-plus student-athletes. Be a part of developing Georgia Tech’s Everyday Champions and helping the Yellow Jackets compete for championships at the highest levels of college athletics by supporting the Annual Athletic Scholarship Fund, which directly provides scholarships for Georgia Tech student-athletes. To learn more about supporting the Yellow Jackets, visit atfund.org.