TEMPE – With Marta Levinska notching 20-plus kills for the third-straight match, No. 17 Sun Devil Volleyball beat the Utah Utes in a sweep (25-23, 27-25, 25-17) Saturday night in Desert Financial Arena.
- Arizona State improves to 24-4 (12-4), the third-highest win total in program history. The 12 conference wins are the fourth-most all-time. The team also remains undefeated at home, a perfect 8-0.
- This was the 17th sweep of the season, extending the program-best record.
- The Sun Devils completed the season sweep over the Utes (10-16, 5-11 Pac-12). The last season sweep against Utah was in 2015, which also saw each match won in straight sets. This was the third win in a row against the Utes.
- Senior opposite Marta Levinska collected a match-high 21 kills, her third match in a row with 20-plus kills. That is her longest streak of 20 or more since the last three matches of the 2022 season. She also has hit over .400 in each of these last three matches. She has hit over .400 in 11 matches this season. This is the seventh time this season and 15th time in her career with 20-plus kills. Additionally, she reached double digits for the 13th match in a row.
- Graduate libero Mary Shroll had double-digit digs for the sixth-straight match, notching 14 to lead…