– Michigan State is 14-3 against Maryland all-time and is 5-1 when playing the Terrapins in East Lansing.
– The teams have been evenly matched as of recent, with the series split 3-3 over the last six contests.
– MSU defeated Maryland on the road in five sets last season, winning (25-18, 15-25, 25-19, 16-25, 15-8). The Spartans trailed 8-5 in set five before rattling off 10 consecutive points for the victory. Aliyah Moore had a match-high 19 kills and Julia Bishop posted 44 assists. Nalani Iosia led with 18 digs and Nil Okur had four blocks.
– Michigan State is 53-29 against Iowa all-time and 23-15 when facing the Hawkeyes in East Lansing.
– The two sides have split the last six meetings, 3-3.
– MSU got the best of Iowa earlier this season in Iowa City, winning 3-1 (23-25, 25-13, 30-28, 25- 23). After dropping set one, MSU stormed back to take the next three frames. Taylah Holdem had 22 kills and Grace Kelly added 19. Nalani Iosia had a career-high 27 digs and Amani McArthur finished with six blocks. Julia Bishop (26 assists) and Rachel Muisenga (23 assists) ran the offense.