I posted in my 2022 review the most-read posts from the blog last year. Here I want to share with you the most-read pieces of content I shared with subscribers to my weekly newsletter. This is the top 10 based on reader clicks.
- Get Rid of “Time Sucks” in Practice – Jim Stone
- 6 Game Changing Weapons for Setters – JVA blog
- Move your feet or move your platform? – this blog
- Get Quality Practices Using Logistics – SportsEd.tv
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Serve Zones – Joe Trinsey
- Rethinking Timeouts – Jim Stone
- Using exercise as punishment – Twitter thread from Steve Magness (author of Do Hard Things)
- 5 coaching practices that help learning – Facebook post from Dan Abrahams
- USA Volleyball Coach Academy
- A story about how a coach, despite good intentions, messed up an athlete – Facebook post from Dan Abrahams
It’s interesting that there’s more diversity of contribution to this list for 2022 than was the case in 2021. Last time around there were only 5 different contributors whereas this time there were 8. It’s the same when you look broader at the top 40 or so links. I wonder if that’s more about my selection of content to share or something else.