LOS ANGELES – The 11th-ranked USC men’s volleyball team (8-7, 1-3 MPSF) dispatched of Menlo College (11-2, 3-1 GSAC) in four sets (25-20, 23-25, 25-17, 25-20) in a non-conference bout at Galen Center on Friday, March 3.
- Gr. OH Kevin Kobrine matched his season high and led the team with 15 kills (1e, 30att, .467). He added five digs and four blocks to finish with 17.0 points; his 11th time in double-digit points this spring.
- Sr. OH Simon Gallas had 14 kills (3e, 26att, .423) with two service aces and two blocks to total 17.0 points. It was Gallas’ 12th time with double-digit points to go with three digs.
- Fr. OH Dillon Klein added 13 kills (5e, 23att, .348) to go with four blocks, a service ace, and four digs to finish with 16.0 points. It was his 12th match in double-digit kills and his 13th in double-digit points.
- Fr. S Ryan Sprague dished out a career-high 50 assists and had seven digs and two blocks (one solo).
- Sr. MB Lucas Frassrand totaled seven kills to go with a match-high six blocks (one solo) and picked up two aces.
- Jr. MB Kyle Paulson had six kills to go with four blocks.
- For the Oaks, Konrad Stoklosinski led all players with 20 kills (8e, 38att, .316) and had four digs. Edin Ibrahimovic added 15 kills but had 10 errors (39att) to hit .128 in the match. Lucas Larson put up 38 assists with seven digs and had a kill.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Trojans took a 25-20 win in the opening frame…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at USC Athletics…