The Utes head back to the Pacific Northwest to start a four-game road trip, beginning in the Beaver State to face the seventh-ranked Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers. Utah travels to Eugene, Ore., for a date with the Ducks on Friday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m. MT. The match will be available to watch on the Oregon live stream. The weekend concludes in Corvallis, Ore., as the Utes take on Oregon State on Sunday, Nov. 5, at 1 p.m. MT. The matchup with the Beavers will be broadcast on Pac-12 Mountain with Chris Clayton on the call.
• Utah tallied a season-high 17.5 blocks against USC on Sunday, the most since recording 18 against Cal Poly on Aug. 31, 2019.
• Emrie Satuala has recorded double-digit kills in seven of the last 10 matches
• Four different Utes have led the team in kills in as many matches
• Utah has racked up 50+ kills in four of the last five matches
• Vanessa Ramirez is sixth in the Pac-12 in digs per set with 3.59
• Satuala, Jardine, and Gibadlo all racked up double-digit kills at a .200+ clip against USC
• The Utes swept Oregon at Matthew Knight Arena in 2021 to complete the season sweep of the Ducks. Oregon leads the all-time series 19-11.
• Utah has won nine straight matches against the Beavers including a five-set victory in Salt Lake City earlier this season. The Utes have won three straight matches in Corvallis and lead the all-time series 17-11.
SCOUTING THE DUCKS
Oregon heads into the match ranked seventh in the nation and is coming off a strong weekend against #6 Washington State and Washington. The Ducks avenged their first conference loss of the season, defeating Washington State in four sets in Pullman. Oregon has two other Pac-12 losses to #19 Arizona State and #3 Stanford, both in Eugene. Oregon’s only non-conference loss on the year came to #10 Minnesota, while it earned impressive wins over #15 Ohio State and…