OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Skylar Fields, Sr., OH, USC (Missouri City, Texas)
» 8.00 KPS (48 total), .442 PCT, 2.83 DPS (17 total), 8.3 PPS, 3 blocks
- Led the Trojans to two home sweeps against Arizona and No. 15 Arizona State, their first pair of sweeps over Pac-12 opponents in the same weekend since 2018.
- Propelled USC’s offense in the wins, averaging a massive 8.00 kills per set on .442 hitting to go along with 2.83 digs per set and 8.3 points per set across the two matches.
- Against the Wildcats, tallied 24 kills on .512 hitting with nine digs, two blocks and 25.0 total points.
- In the upset over No. 15 Arizona State, the Trojans’ second top-15 win in the last three weeks, added another 24 kills to match her three-set career high to go along with eight digs and 24.5 points.
- Crossed the 2,000-career kill mark in the win over the Sun Devils while recording 20-plus kills for the 31st and 32nd times in her career.
- Second Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week honor in the last three weeks, third of the season and seventh of her career (Oct. 3, 2022; Oct. 10, 2022; Oct. 17, 2022; Nov. 28, 2022; Sept. 11, 2023; Oct. 23, 2023).
- USC’s 30th offensive honor all-time, tied for most in the conference.
ALSO NOMINATED: Mimi Colyer, ORE; Sami Francis, STAN; Mikayla Hayden, CAL; Skyy Howard, COLO; Marta Levinska, ASU; Allie Olsen, UTAH; May Pertofsky, WASH; Pia Timmer, WSU.
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Elena Oglivie, Sr., LB, Stanford (Honolulu, Hawaii)
» 4.88 DPS (39 total), 1.75 APS
- Anchored the Cardinal defense in a pair of wins over No. 9 Washington State and Washington at home.
- Tallied 4.88 digs per set, 1.75 assists per set and was perfect on serve receive with zero errors on 15 attempts across the two matches.
- Against the top-10-ranked Cougars, the libero collected a match-high 15 digs to go along with five assists.
- In the win over the Huskies, notched her third 20-plus dig performance of the season with a match-best 24 digs and tied her career high with nine assists while helping hold UW to .212 hitting.
- Third Defensive Player of the Week honor this season and eighth of her career (March 23, 2021; Aug. 30, 2021, Sept. 19, 2022; Nov. 14, 2022; Nov. 21, 2022; Sept. 11, 2023; Oct. 9, 2023).
- Stanford’s league-leading 36th all-time defensive weekly award.
ALSO NOMINATED: Tara DeSa, CAL; Anna Dodson, UCLA; Skyy Howard, COLO; Magda Jehlarova, WSU; Hannah Pukis, ORE; Mary Shroll, ASU; Mia Tuaniga, USC.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Kierstyn Barton, Fr.,…